“International Academy of Discourse Researchers”, IADR
The Institute of Philosophy and Law of the Ural Branch of the RAS
Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University)
Ural State University
Sverdlovsk Region Government Ministry of Physical Culture, Sports and Tourism
Ural State University of Communications
Tyumen State University
South Ural State University
Yekaterinburg Academy of Modern Art
The “Discourse P” Publishing House
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Fourth International Conference dedicated to Jürgen Habermas
DISCOURSOLOGY: METHODS, THEORY, PRACTICE
to be held in November-December, 2009
Final plenary session – December 18, 2009
- Contemporary Philosophical Thinking: Paradigms and Discourses (A. Pertsev, N. Suslov)
- Culture and the Interaction of Discourses (Chairman: L. Zaks)
- Mass Communications: the Media Discourse Features (chairman: D. Strovsky, A. Spassky)
- The Discourse of new Political Ideologies and Movements (Chairman: O. Rusakova, M. Ilyin, O. Malinova.
- Regional Identity Discourse (Chairman: V. Bogomyakov)
- National Security Discourse (Chairman: V. Hvoschev)
- Sociological Discourse (Chairman: E. Grunt)
- Tourism and Service Discourses (Chairman: O. Korkunova, V. Antropov)
- Modern Youth Discourse (Chairman: D. Moskvin, M Ilchenko, E. Kovalenko)
- Integrative Marketing Communications Discourse (Chairman: S. Bolysheva, T. Bystrova)
- PR-Discourse (O. Rusakova, V. Rusakov)
Deadline for applications and abstracts is November 25, 2009.
Abstracts and texts of presentations (no more than 500 words) submitted will be published in their original language in January 2010.
Applications should include the following:
- Place of work or study
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Title of your presentation
The head of conference board: Olga Rusakova (The Institute of Philosophy and Law of the Ural branch of the RAS).
Assistant organizer: Alexander Spassky.
Secretary: Elena Gribovod
Applications, questions and requests should be sent to O. Rusakova at firstname.lastname@example.org